Triple monitor setup

kingloucas123

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, i need your help tech masters! I have 2 x 4k - 60 hz monitors right now and i am gonna add a third one! It will be the Asus ROG Swift PG278Q, which is a 2k-144hz-g-sync monitor.. My gpu is a 980 ti, so all 3 monitors will be connected with display port 1.2 :D Note : I am using windows 10!
Will the setup work fine? I want ROG SWIFT on the middle(primary monitor), one 4k on the right of it and the other 4k on the left of it! I want rog to run 2k 144 hz while the other two run on 4k 60hz..
I am writing this post because i want to be sure that everything will work perfectly :)
Thanks for your help, really appreciate it and i am sorry for my bad english!

Solution
Everything will run fine, the 980ti can use the 3 of them at the same time, but for gaming it will simply die. But if it's just for looking beautiful and having 3 screens then no problem.

kingloucas123

Reputable
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the quick reply!
I am not going to game on all 3 monitors .. I will game only on rog swift, i need the 4k monitors because i am a professional editor and the more pixels, the merier for me.. i just want to make sure if a setup like 2x4k 60hz + 1x2k 144hz will work fine :D