Why did Windows 10 install on my laptop without my permission?

MichaelKanRS

Reputable
Oct 15, 2015
I left my computer on at home while I was at school today. Before I left, It was running Windows 8. But when I returned, it had Windows 10 installed. WHY?

Solution
Is there a chance that you, hit yes or later when upgrade windows 10 or just suddenly was installed, anyway windows will be all the time, try to update I have my settings just to notify and it' s so frustating everytime asking to upgrade even If you said no, it become more aggressive . Well that is strategy of microsoft, is not good but anyway.
So it's a reality that may happen to you. If you have yours update set it in auto, then it just will be update it, because microsoft set it as default do the upgrade.
As MichaelKanRS said, you have a way to rollback, I believe it will be for a month then your old windows will be delete it as far I read in some places., something like mission impossible hahaha, just that you have one month to do...

MichaelKanRS

Reputable
Oct 15, 2015

Is there a proof for that?

milk_inc

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2008
Is there a chance that you, hit yes or later when upgrade windows 10 or just suddenly was installed, anyway windows will be all the time, try to update I have my settings just to notify and it' s so frustating everytime asking to upgrade even If you said no, it become more aggressive . Well that is strategy of microsoft, is not good but anyway.
So it's a reality that may happen to you. If you have yours update set it in auto, then it just will be update it, because microsoft set it as default do the upgrade.
As MichaelKanRS said, you have a way to rollback, I believe it will be for a month then your old windows will be delete it as far I read in some places., something like mission impossible hahaha, just that you have one month to do it.

Solution