Win10 wont let me install to a fresh hard drive

XxXGunXxXGraveXxX

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
Hi all, I just bought windows 10 and it wont let me install windows 10 to the 3tb drive. I am doing a clean install and I have formatted the drive and checked the HDD in other pc's and it shows up and works just fine. Does anyone have any ideas what may be causing the problem?

I have installed win 10 on my own pc and my girls pc before and this step has never given me any problems so I dont think its me...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
windows now wants the drives empty and not partiononed with a blank drive windows needs to put the system restore and a dat partion on a empty drive. use windows installer go into advance mode and del the partion you made then reboot on the reboot select the drive and the installer should start.
windows now wants the drives empty and not partiononed with a blank drive windows needs to put the system restore and a dat partion on a empty drive. use windows installer go into advance mode and del the partion you made then reboot on the reboot select the drive and the installer should start.

Solution