Looking for reliable Windows 10 cd-key

Happy2day

Reputable
Jan 23, 2016
I made a Windows 10 usb drive and it booted up on my PC beautifully, however it told me I needed a product key. My question is, where can I get a reliable Windows 10 product key? Just the key not the actual iso. I just built my new PC because my old custom got fried by a psu failure. I have had my new one built for 2 weeks but still can't even use it because I don't have an os. I know I could get Linux or steam os however I would like to have Windows just to make it easier for me because this PC will be used for some schoolwork aswell. So if someone could please recommend a reliable Windows key that I can buy please let me know and reply. Leave a link to it if possible;)

Solution

Greetings, Happy:

As far as Tom's Hardware is concerned...

GreyCatz

Distinguished

Greetings, Happy:

As far as Tom's Hardware is concerned, there is no such thing as a 'reliable Windows product key' - there are only official and legal Microsoft Product Keys. If you want full access to all the features in Windows 10, you need to buy an official product key from Microsoft.

When you've installed Win10 you will be prompted to activate Windows by entering your PK through on-screen messages, and there will be a watermark on your screen as well.

You can postpone activation but you won't be able to make any personalization to Win10 and the watermark is quite obtrusive. I strongly recommend that you find the $120 (or £99) needed for an official Windows Product Key.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.

Solution

Happy2day

Reputable
Jan 23, 2016

TRENDING THREADS