Can't find the hard drive to install Win 10 in

wrynn97

Reputable
Jan 23, 2016
Good afternoon! I'm trying to clean install Windows 10 on my laptop and for some reason, the hard drive I originally install things on has disappeared. I tried to look for solutions everywhere on the Internet and I can't seem to find anything that helps. I've attached a photo here so itms clear what I mean. Also, my laptop is a Sony Vaio SVE151J13M. Thanks a bunch.

Solution
There is no photo attached in the body of your thread. Pass on a link to it after you've hosted on a site like imgur, photobucket, imageshack or dropbox. Are you sure that the above stated model number is correct as I can't seem to pin down on a specific link via their support site.

As far as troubleshooting is concerned, try and remove your laptop battery, the adapter from the wall and your laptop's CMOS battery and replace after 5 minutes. Then try and see if the device is found in your BIOS's primary boot option. Might I ask if the installation was anew or one availed through the free upgrade path?

Lutfij

Titan
There is no photo attached in the body of your thread. Pass on a link to it after you've hosted on a site like imgur, photobucket, imageshack or dropbox. Are you sure that the above stated model number is correct as I can't seem to pin down on a specific link via their support site.

As far as troubleshooting is concerned, try and remove your laptop battery, the adapter from the wall and your laptop's CMOS battery and replace after 5 minutes. Then try and see if the device is found in your BIOS's primary boot option. Might I ask if the installation was anew or one availed through the free upgrade path?

Solution