Alt Key Pressed At Startup Until I apply A Gimmicky Fix

ThePromise

Honorable
Jun 13, 2014
So my PC (Win 10) is having a bizarre issue.
The Right Alt Key will count itself as pressed for no reason at all. This prevents me from signing into my PC while it is plugged in, while also preventing me from accessing the On-Screen Keyboard on the Login screen. Additionally, the problem will persist once I've logged in, plugged in the keyboard, and switched off the Alt Key from the On-Sceen Keyboard.

There doesn't seem to be any rhym or reason to this as it happens with any keyboard I try, and I can't really get into the BIOS to try to mess with anything there since until I can manually switch it off, and have done a gimmicky progression of keystrokes and clicks on the On-Screen Keyboard once I've logged in they keyboard won't register anything else, so I can't hit that precious Delete key to get into my BIOS.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then please pass on the make and model number of your unit. Is this installation of Windows 10 via the free upgrade path or anew via a licence key? Try a repair install and see if the corruption in your OS is removed furthermore did you make sure your BIOS was up to date prior to moving onto Windows 10? In that aspect have you also made sure your device drivers, namely the chipset drivers, are up to date?