Torch Web Browser looks to be great (so far) on (Windows 10)

scotslad

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
Since installing windows 10 pro x64 I have been looking out for a good web browser that doesn't guzzle up CPU spikes and usage, most of the main ones can be a real pain in the neck if you run several instantces of them at the one time I found.

So after trialing all the main stream ones that are "supposed" to be the best, no they aint, they are garbage, well on windows 10 they are anyway if you look at things like spikes in cpu voltages and temps etc, they can also gobble up some memory too.

Anyway, LOL, I found one that was promised to be just about the most lean mean fighting machine as a web browser and its simply called "Torch" see here >> http://torchbrowser.com/ <<

I have to say, after taking the time to tweak it to my own liking and doing this n that etc as ya do, I would say that its easily as good as Firefox or horrible blurry google chrome, just forget MS Edge and MS IE, those two are totally useless.

The Torch may not show amazingly great in some reviews etc, (dont always trust some reviews, when something is free its well worth a good try out to check for yourself as it may suit you as it does me and I am not easily pleased at all) plus as I say 'its free', try yourself) at least try it a few days and give it time and let me know what ya think, you cant lose, its another browser to the collection either way, have fun :)

P.S, I find the latest version of Opera Browser just as good too, just saying.

scotslad

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012

thanks mate, will give it a try, the more the merrier really know what I mean :)

scotslad

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012

trying it mate and yes its pretty good thanks :)