Need Help With Monitor Choice

Damian Zera

Reputable
Aug 28, 2014
I have a fairly high budget of £1000 to spend and im considering to buy the x34 predator, but ive read alot of reviews and alot of stuff about screen bleeding and dead pixels? should this put me off and opt for the ROG swift or stick with the x34?

Solution
The x34 is a gamble to be honest there's alot of reported issues from bleeding to flickering to faulty firmware. If you have an AMD card i'd recommend you get your eyes on the LG 34UM67 i was buying a 1440p monitor aswell but i saw it in the store next to the ASUS MG279Q and just fell in love with it the colors are amazing, the "missing" vertical pixels aren't noticable and if you ask anyone: once you go ultrawide you never go back.

Gregsvn

Honorable
Apr 13, 2012
The x34 is a gamble to be honest there's alot of reported issues from bleeding to flickering to faulty firmware. If you have an AMD card i'd recommend you get your eyes on the LG 34UM67 i was buying a 1440p monitor aswell but i saw it in the store next to the ASUS MG279Q and just fell in love with it the colors are amazing, the "missing" vertical pixels aren't noticable and if you ask anyone: once you go ultrawide you never go back.

Solution