CMD Randomly opens

Turmoill

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
Hey guys,

So I just reformatted my PC and did a fresh install of windows 10 as my computer was running into some issues. The install went fine I reinstalled all of the computers drivers from the manufacturers website. My computer is custom built, so I had to go around to the different websites for the different drivers. Now the first couple of days of the reformat everything was fine my computer was running perfectly just as if it was brand new, but recently command prompt randomly opens for about 0.5 seconds flashing text then disappears it doesn't happen often, but it is an annoyance as it will close me out of full screen apps etc. I managed to hit print screen when it popped up once here is what it says...

aucrD44.png

I looked it up online and I found a few posts, but no solutions. A few people said they reinstalled their AMD drivers, but I have no AMD equipment in my computer all Intel and Nvidia. I double checked my intel, and Nvidia drivers and they were all up to date as far as I aware. Does anyone have any solution to this? I've been desperately trying to find a solution, but have gone no where.

Thanks for all your help,

Predicting

thejackal85

Reputable
Jan 18, 2016
I can only take a guess here, but it looks like it's trying to run various programs that are no longer installed or the services themselves are turned off. Check task manager for startup programs and see what you can find; there might be an update entry in there that is triggering this.

Turmoill

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011

Yeah I've checked there and there isn't anything out of the ordinary. Just the usual startup items not even anything remotely related to the items on the CMD. It's an odd issue, I spent another 5 hours last night trying to figure it out, but no luck. I may just reformat again and see, if that solves the issue. Maybe something got corrupt along the way..

Turmoill

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011

I checked over services.msc, and I couldn't really find anything related to it, but that did give me an idea and I checked task scheduler and I found something that sounds like it's EXACTLY what's causing the problem and I went ahead and disabled it. Now only time will tell if it pops up again..

fAZ7ykF.png

daqwid2727

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016

did u find a way to fix it? i have same problem, but i wasnt lucky enough to take screenshoot of it, so i dont know what is it saing. also, i have that problem after update from w7 to w10, and im sure thats what could brake some stuff in files. ill try to find some broken paths in registry, but im running out of options rn, as i did sfw /scannow and checked for malware and nothing is poping out.