Looking for a wireless tv streaming box like chomocast or ruko

Ragahv

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2012
Hey i want to look out for a very good TV streaming box/device that can capture channels like air TV can without using my home internet service. Since i use internet at home for my computer downloads i do not wish to use the TV streaming device which uses the internet because when i stream movies, it will slow my downloads. Im taking about the air tv with free use. I dont mind if i need to pay a small amount of fee of $13-15/M but it must not use internet bandwith and must work without a SIM card. I do not want to connect it to the internet, It should have its own broadcast channel list and it can / or not be paid. I dont mind the cost but it must be wortth the payments and cost and the channels must inc. movies and all bollywood/hollywood movies.

I dont want to rent any thing. I just want a free streaming service or a cheap paying one but it should have the ability to stream its own channels and not work with the internet or use my wifi.

Solution
Yea... That's not happening. Streaming uses the internet. There is no free streaming. Where would it come from? There's nothing to "capture" except broadcast TV which you just get an antenna for. The ONLY thing that does what you want us cable or satellite tv.
Yea... That's not happening. Streaming uses the internet. There is no free streaming. Where would it come from? There's nothing to "capture" except broadcast TV which you just get an antenna for. The ONLY thing that does what you want us cable or satellite tv.

Solution