Dead line pixels or stuck pixels! Don't know what they are! Please Help!

Droghis

Reputable
Sep 15, 2014
Hello good people,
I bought an Asus PG279Q 2 weeks ago and now I am seeing this line in the middle of the screen.
Is very noticeable only light image, white background especially.
I've tried to fix it with Undeadpixel soft and youtube RBG videos, also tried to put pressure with my finger on it, but is still there. Don't know what exactly it is, because a scratch isn't, never touched my screen before and is not visible while screen is off or on black background how a scrath should be. I have another monitor with a scratch next to this one and I can tell it is not a scratch.
Please I need some advice who knows if is a stuck or dead pixel(s).
Here are some photos of the monitor, mostly noticeable on green and white screen:
http://imgur.com/dswJiVB

Thanks.

Solution
Looks like a piece of dust. That's considered to be a manufacturing defect.

If the display is still within your vendor's free exchange period for defective products then get them to replace it otherwise you will have to contact ASUS and request an RMA to get it replaced.

Kurdain1

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2007
Looks like debris between the LCD and screen when the LCD was manufactured, I would think this would quality as a returnable defect.
Check with the company that you bought it from and get an RMA.

Possibly it also looks like the shape of a thumb, so someone could have grabbed it too hard at some point in the manufacturing or sales process.

Looks like a piece of dust. That's considered to be a manufacturing defect.

If the display is still within your vendor's free exchange period for defective products then get them to replace it otherwise you will have to contact ASUS and request an RMA to get it replaced.

Solution

Droghis

Reputable
Sep 15, 2014
Okay guys thanks I've sent a mail to the store.
I though I can do something to fix it because I have to wait probably 1 week or more to change it.
Thanks again.