Blue screens and web browser crashes. HELP!

connorman01

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016
so after countless fresh installs and cleaning and checking my hardware, i am still getting blue screens. i have seen "PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA" and "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" and "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". maybe there have been others but these are the main bsod's. These bsod's sometimes follow my web browser crashing. Other times, the blue screens come out of nowhere. on a side note, the flash player and adBlock software sometimes crash. Also sometimes chrome just says the "aw snap" page and i have to refresh multiple times for it to work. if it doesnt work, then what usually follows is one of the BSOD's above. None of the blue screens have error codes, just the names. And actually as i was typing the last sentence, my pc froze, then resumed, then instantly started lagging in my keystrokes, then gave me the PAGE FAULT blue screen above. my last fresh install was going very well until i downloaded and started the install wizard for the Logitech Gaming App for my logitech g930 mic. after i accepted the terms and went to the next page to choose file location, this all started and wont stop. just like the other fresh installs. but this is the first time i went long without problems. Could the logitech app be the problem or a coincedence? PLEASE HELP ME!

UPDATE: I forgot to add that crashes also SOMETIMES instantly happen when i try to download games, update games, or install directx and things of the like for my games

UPDATE: A new BSOD i have never seen before just occurred while i was browsing my files. "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

UPDATE: Link to 5 dmp files (all after bsod's) http://1drv.ms/1Keouj9

UPDATE: Another crash. "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

Solution
Run a memory test on your RAM. My brother was having random BSOD too and after re-install and stuff, it was the RAM. Search, Memory Test, diagnose your computer's memory and select restart now and check for problems. Right away towards the bottom of the screen it told us there was a hardware problem. That's when i knew it was one of the 2 sticks of ram. Just remove one stick and run the diagnostic again.
Disable hardware acceleration in chrome, in its settings. If it crashes in chrome. Dont ask me where. I dont use it, it's too buggy

I would also test your ram with memtest. See if it's faulty

Is the latest flash installed?

If there are any dmp files upload them to onedrive then post the link

connorman01

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016

Thanks for the reply, i already tested my RAM a few days ago, all is good. and chrome has integrated flash, i don't think i need to manually install any flash. And how do i find any dmp files?

Thats a good question. I dont know where the folder is for the dmp files in Win10 lol

connorman01

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016

Posted the dmp files

connorman01

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016

i actually just went into my device manager and tried updating EVERY driver in there. turns out about 5 drivers in the system category needed updating. pretty sure they had to do with my mobo and cpu. all thats left to do is wait and see if this worked. ill keep updating. If i can go two days without a crash ill consider this the solution

skip029

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Run a memory test on your RAM. My brother was having random BSOD too and after re-install and stuff, it was the RAM. Search, Memory Test, diagnose your computer's memory and select restart now and check for problems. Right away towards the bottom of the screen it told us there was a hardware problem. That's when i knew it was one of the 2 sticks of ram. Just remove one stick and run the diagnostic again.

Solution

connorman01

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2016

you were right! But i actually had two problems happen at once which made everything so confusing. i had to update a few system drivers in device manager AND one of the ram sticks was bad when i ran the windows mem test. It's weird though because i ran it before when i first had these problems but i got a successful test. Maybe it was because i ran the extended test this time?