Dell UltraSharp U2414H 23.8 inch for gaming?

CManderifeld

Reputable
Aug 14, 2015
I was looking for a new monitor and heard that ultrasharps were good for gaming. this one is IPS and is 24" that i was looking for and also has really thin besels so i could add another one to my set up later on. it is also at the perfect price for me (£190!). only thing is, it has a 8ms response time...
is this monitor good for gaming? and if not does anyone have any other recommendations?
i want a 24" monitor with thin besels (design is a big thing for me, i dont want an ugly monitor!!)

Solution
The Ultrasharp line is renowned for its build quality, great stands, warranty and great color reproduction. You can play games on it if you want to (I do) but it is not a 'gaming' monitor.

The 'gaming' monitors out there these days have maybe half that response time and of course have double or more the refresh rate.
The Ultrasharp line is renowned for its build quality, great stands, warranty and great color reproduction. You can play games on it if you want to (I do) but it is not a 'gaming' monitor.

The 'gaming' monitors out there these days have maybe half that response time and of course have double or more the refresh rate.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS