When I had Windows 10 on my pc I got so many BSOD but after downgrading to Windows 7 everything is fine

TechAddictSimon

Reputable
Jan 12, 2016
First of all thanks for clicking on my post. So this problem started up after upgrading to Windows 10 from 7 in early December. I tried uninstalling drivers and installing the proper ones and no matter what I tried the blue screens wouldn't stop. It got to a point where my pc got stuck in a boot loop. To fix that I turned everything off and unplugged the pc, took out one of my sticks of memory, booted the pc back up and it worked fine. After that I repeated the process but put the stick back in and everything was working fine for a long enough period of time to give me a chance to install windows 7. After a couple weeks of being back on Windows 7 I haven't experienced one single problem. I would love to have Windows 10 on my pc due to how much snappier it is than 7 but it seems like it doesn't agree with either my hardware or certain drivers. I almost forgot to mention that every time I got a BSOD it was a different error so there must have been more than one thing going on. I know there isn't much I can do now that I am not on Windows 10 to show what happened. I just don't know if I should stay on 7 and wait for 10 to become more stable or upgrade right back to it again.