Black Screen no display after installing nvidia driver w10 last build

omercanYTech

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016
Hello world :) . Last night i was playing Fifa 16(doesnt matter i guess but) and instantly my screen turned black i mean its like my laptop screen dont have electricity not even little light or its like when i close my computer how is my screen looking its same its like my laptop not running but my everything was working decently sounds etc. Anyway, i restarted my laptop and screen came load windows aaand gone no display again just booting sign and nothing happens but pc works.Let me tell you the things i have tried to fix it

-Windows 10 reset computer option
-remove all nvidia drivers normally and with driver sweeper and try to install from latest to maybe lowest drivers, all same result nothing changed.
-when i tried to connect with HDMI cable, i can see my desktop, means graphic card works well
- i even tried to install my driver in HDMI connected tv and this time HDMI connected tv desktop didnt worked too.
-i have tried chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and nothing changed
-i opened in safe mode and tried to change startup settings and in bios changed boot priority still same
- i have installed brand new original windows 10 pro and deleted EVERYTHING in both hard disks c an d, in first opening it worked for 5 min and gone screen again

Thats all i can try :(

laptop specifications;

Samsung NP700G7C Gamer notebook

8 gb ram

4 gb gtx 675m nvidia graphic card

i7-3610 QM 2.3->3.3 ghz processor 64 bit

I really need help because i am studying computer engineering in Middle East Technical University and i quickly need help to get my laptop working and start writing code. I cant afford new one :/

and sorry if i used english little bad.

Thanks for your helps.

Hello omercanYTech

You can try following the steps given in this suggestion wherever applicable on your laptop.

You may also want to hard reset your laptop. To do so:

> Turn off the laptop.

> Unplug it from the power adapter.

> Pull out its battery.

> Press and hold down the Power button for 45-60 seconds.

> Release the Power button.

> Put the battery back in and try booting it this time.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

omercanYTech

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016

i was very excited and i am very very thankfull for your reply :) but unfortunately both solutions didnt worked on my laptop :( Is there any other solutions on your mind ?

Hello again omercanYTech

Can you please recheck and reconfirm if even the vendor's logo is displayed on the screen? What I mean is, if you power off your laptop and then power it back on, is there something visible on the screen?

If nothing is displayed, you may want to clear the CMOS of your laptop. To do so, you need to open its back panel, pull out the CMOS battery (a CMOS battery is somewhat similar to the shiny round button battery like the one used in wrist watches but is a bit bigger in size), leave the laptop alone for around 30 to 45 minutes, and then try powering it back on first without the CMOS battery and then with it.

If there is no display on the screen even after this, you may need to take your laptop to an authorized service station and get the issue diagnosed by the technicians.

Good Luck!!

omercanYTech

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016

Thanks for response again. And yes vendor's logo displaying and loading windows 10 logo displaying too i mean little dots turning circle but when it tries to enter desktop menu or ask password part bum! no signal black dead screen

omercanYTech

Reputable
Jan 30, 2016

Thanks for reply my friend. Yes it could be but i am trying to handle it on my own to avoid cost because i triet to take it and they wanted 100 dollars(yes in Turkey too expensive to repair) for it and thats too much hard for me right now but if i cant find any solutions i will take it to service as final solution. Thanks for help again