Surround On Monitors different resolutionish?

Rpged_Sniper

Reputable
Dec 1, 2015
Alright so one of my monitors is a tv which can do 1080p but the recommended resolution is 720p, my other monitor is just straight 1080p. I know nvidia surround doesn't work because it scales both monitors down to 720p then they both look horrible.

My question is, is their a program that can stretch the taskbar across both monitors (windows 7) and create a surround for the two monitors (i know two way surround is not not recommended for gaming but o well). And keep both monitors at 1080p? Pretty much a nvidia surround alternative.

Thank you.:)

Rpged_Sniper

Reputable
Dec 1, 2015
Alright i might check display fusion out and how do i go about the surround? Nvidia surround works well on my 22" monitor and my 40" tv but the obvious size difference makes it unusable. Is their any way to change the recommended resolution? So i can use nvidia surround?

Rpged_Sniper

Reputable
Dec 1, 2015

So how do i go about gaming on BOTH monitors at the same time. Example black ops 2 works with nvidia surround spread out over two monitors. Is their an equivalent alternative program available for different resoloutions?:??: