Another SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Blue Screen issue

tehlefty

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
Could someone help me look at this problem. It seems to randomly occur, and once it does the pc has trouble booting up having other seeors like APC_Index_Mismatch and also Kmode_Exception not handled.

I don't know how to get my dump files (if someone could tell me how to find them I'll gladed post) but I'm running:

AMD FX8350
Nvidia 760
8 GBs RAM
on a 256 GB SSD.

I know that's kind of vague but figured once I get the dump files it will be in there.

Lutfij

Titan
Here's how you locate your .dmp files. Upload them on a file hosting site and link back here for us to study them.

We could use some more info by you passing on your Motherboard as well. Are you sure you updated your BIOS and device drivers on your system alongside the necessary drivers for your Nvidia GPU? You can source your chipset drivers from AMD's site.

tehlefty

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
Okay, sorry I had a lot going on this month, all my video drivers are up to date, though I've never updated my motherboard drivers.

Mobo is ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0, should I setup the system to do a mini dmp file?

tehlefty

Reputable
Jan 31, 2016
I haven't done any over clocking of any kind.
G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231460)

Which should be find with this motherboard.