BOOTMGR Missing/Temperamental repair help?

Rival Son

Honorable
May 20, 2013
Recently My PC keeps booting to back screen with just mouse.. other times I am getting the "BOOTMGR is missing" error.
After a couple of reboots it booted in to windows.. So now.. Is there a way to repair bootmgr issue WITHOUT a disc drive? I don't have one just now, but I have ordered one..

Obviously I am backing up critical stuff just now in case, just wanted to know if it's possible to sort?

Thanks
Rival

Solution
use hdtune check for drive failure and hardware vendor tests. download and make from usb stick a hirem boot tool cd or usb stick that has tools to fix mbr issue. also from the pc if it working with a usb stick and widows media creation tool that free you can make a new bootable usb stick with the os on it. boot from it go into dos mode on windows installer and run diskpart commands a list of them are online.
use hdtune check for drive failure and hardware vendor tests. download and make from usb stick a hirem boot tool cd or usb stick that has tools to fix mbr issue. also from the pc if it working with a usb stick and widows media creation tool that free you can make a new bootable usb stick with the os on it. boot from it go into dos mode on windows installer and run diskpart commands a list of them are online.

Solution