Recurring BSOD with multiple errors

InfusedRoux

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
Hello everyone,
For awhile now I have had problems with multiple errors linked to BSOD on my Qosmio x500 laptop. I have dealt with it too long but now enough is enough. It has crashed with windows 7, 8, now 10 and I have done multiple fresh installs of windows. I have also run memtest for 8 hours with no problems, so I am assuming it could be a hardware or a device driver problem that I keep installing. But honestly I have no idea.

Attached are from the last few days, but there were many more that I didn't record from many months back.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0OVeedvnq74VDZ0VHNwcVVkZjA

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others who had the same problem.
- Start by running Windows Update, install all available updates.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- In Device Manager uninstall the graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well for anything related to your graphics and uninstall it.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer support site.
- Once installed reboot your PC then make sure that your graphics card is set as the default card.
- Also disconnect other devices connected to your PC so you can observe if it's the cause of the BSOD.

InfusedRoux

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016

Thank you very much for helping but, I still have different kinds of errors from the same driver "ntoskrnl.sys+142770". It also crashed during uninstalling and installing, though I am sure that wasnt the cause.