LG 24GM77

Philips 242G5DJEB

Acer G6 GN246HLBbid

BenQ xl2411z

all of them are almost equal in prices + / - 15 euros~

help me choose the best option :)

THANKS !

Solution

Well I just did a bit of research on benQ and it seems they are not to reliable in thier business ventures. they used to be part Siemens and the company called benq-Siemens. Having said That Siemens have been around for years! Take a read. Extra research never hurts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BenQ

PS: you will suffer several nose bleeds and massive headaches after all this. Takes me weeks to make up my mind what to buy and even after I buy it I wonder if I have...

Delboy666

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014
Hi, The best way to buy a monitor I find is firstly to pick a well known make. In this instance LG would be my choice as it is LG that makes all the LED TV displays and other companies just put their own brand name on them. Secondly I have never heard of anything shoddy coming out of South Korea and they are leading the world in tech at the moment and have been for some time. The refresh rate of 144Hz is a bit of an overkill as you would not notice the difference between a 90Hz and a 144Hz but nice to have it anyway. The human eye cannot detect image changes much above 40hz and films are usually about 30hz and that has been fast enough for smooth action for many years. As I say goo to have more than you need anyway. Next I would look at the various models (Google the make) and see which one takes your fancy as they can have various features. Some of which you may think useful and others not. The next thing is to type in Google "Reviews for monitor Brand Model" and see what people say about it.
Everyone will tell you to buy the model they have because they know best and so it would be very biased. I prefer ASUS but then thats just my personal preference. Good luck and I hope you get a monitor you are happy with and that it gives you many years of trouble free gaming.

Del

vycka123

Honorable
May 30, 2013

leaning towards LG , right now i'm using one,and it's really great ! well i didnt had much monitors so really can't say much about others,i guess i will order the LG one,i can send it back in 14 days if i dont like it,so yeah why not trying that one =)

Delboy666

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014

vycka123

Honorable
May 30, 2013

what about benq xl2411z ? acutally i went with benq , but if i wont like it,i'm getting LG 24GM77 for sure = )

Delboy666

Honorable
Feb 1, 2014

Well I just did a bit of research on benQ and it seems they are not to reliable in thier business ventures. they used to be part Siemens and the company called benq-Siemens. Having said That Siemens have been around for years! Take a read. Extra research never hurts:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BenQ

PS: you will suffer several nose bleeds and massive headaches after all this. Takes me weeks to make up my mind what to buy and even after I buy it I wonder if I have made a big mistake LOL

Solution

vycka123

Honorable
May 30, 2013

will definetly keep that in mind , thanks for your help :)

Sjnokkem

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2016
I wouldn't recommand lg for gaming, i would go with asus or benq, these 2 are on top of the gaming industrie, for those who say benq isn't relieable, they are used on top events like league of legends,etc, lg is more like an editors choice, i don't like it because they are kown for their tv's asus and benq are specific on pc monitor ( at the point of screens)

TRENDING THREADS