Run DLL error

naspri4

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
I have a runDLL error when booting up my computer. I can find my way around to deleting the file and whatnot, but I need to know if it's important enough to keep or not?

Anyway, the error I'm getting is this: "there was a problem starting C:\ProgramData\Lenovo\iMController\Plugins\LenovoAudioPlugin\x86\CustomEventMonitor.dll

(Same file path as above) is not a valid Win32 application. "

Solution
There is a reason that file is there in the first place. I'd say no to deletion and that your perform a repair install of your OS or that you reinstall your audio drivers or just uninstall your audio enhancement utility/add ons. Though I'd also ask you to pass on your full systems specs and see if there is indeed something you can live without.

Lutfij

Titan
There is a reason that file is there in the first place. I'd say no to deletion and that your perform a repair install of your OS or that you reinstall your audio drivers or just uninstall your audio enhancement utility/add ons. Though I'd also ask you to pass on your full systems specs and see if there is indeed something you can live without.

Solution