Folder Files deleted clean from computer.

thisis4real

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
I noticed alot of files I did not intend to be in the recycle bin ended up in there. So naturally I restored them. However one specific folder filled with Jpegs was missing from its file explorer location but was sent to a hidden recycle bin directory. Using Search Everything application I could still see name of files in the folder but could not see it in the recycle bin to restore it. Turning on hidden files was already checked etc. Eventually the files stopped showing up in search everything all together and now seemed to have been wiped clean from my harddrive. I am consumed with vile wrath because i downloaded every last free recovery option and not one could fin a trace of anything. They barely even coulld find the things on my computer now. I had no restore points no file history no nothing and I can't even turn it on because I am getting some nonsense about needing a network blah blah. I remember having much better luck with them in the past now they are practically a joke. In the original explorer location. This is a nightmare I watched my files dissapear right in front on my eyes like I was in the twilight zone. I didnt delete it and now have no way of getting back anything. I dont even know if i am venting or asking for help because I am doubtufl if anyone can help at this point. The worst things always find a way to happen to me and i always get hit with the issues that have no solution. How can a file dissapear in front of your eyes and minutes later no recovery software can find anything. Its as if i dreamed up this whole folder in my head. What the hell gives?

Solution
If recovery software's aren't finding anything then they have been taken off your drive. The issue can and may very well be the fact that Microsoft have rights to look into your system and files as they see fit and also do as they please as you've agreed to their EULA prior to installing the new OS. If anything the constellation advice we can give you is to back all your content onto an external storage device for safe keeping. Try and perform a repair install to see if this takes care of any OS level corruption after which you can test out if another folder with images gets nuked(pun intended).

* Personal advice,
Don't take it too hard though I know device have warranty while data is more than precious but these kind of...

Lutfij

Titan
If recovery software's aren't finding anything then they have been taken off your drive. The issue can and may very well be the fact that Microsoft have rights to look into your system and files as they see fit and also do as they please as you've agreed to their EULA prior to installing the new OS. If anything the constellation advice we can give you is to back all your content onto an external storage device for safe keeping. Try and perform a repair install to see if this takes care of any OS level corruption after which you can test out if another folder with images gets nuked(pun intended).

* Personal advice,
Don't take it too hard though I know device have warranty while data is more than precious but these kind of things happen in life while all we can do is get up, dust ourselves and look forward to the road ahead.

Hope this helps.

Solution