Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

ManaMou

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Guys my PC crashed after i attempted to watch a 360camera youtube video and i got this bsod error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION.After it restarted i could watch the video just fine...what could this be?

Lutfij

Titan
This could be a corruption of your OS or the drivers on your system aren't functioning properly.

For your OS:
if the issue seemed to happen after a mandatory windows update then try a system restore prior to when the update took place and also try a repair install if getting into OS isn't complicated

For your GPU:
reinstall your GPU drivers following this guide and if the issue is persistent then revert to the last stable drivers

Is it possible to pass on your full systems specs? If a laptop then include the make and model number.

ManaMou

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
I checked the hard drive and it found some errors that it fixed and now there are no errors on the hard drive.I also checked my ram with memtest86 and everything was ok.I also reinstalled my graphics drivers.Im now waiting to see if the problem got fixed and if not i should try to go back before the windows update right?because the problem started a few days ago and i believe it was after an update.My specs are:
i5 4670
R9 270 2GB
12GB ram
Corsair vs550
z87 HD3 motherboard