PC's Randomly Freezing and multiple types of BSOD

BlackBunny526

Honorable
Feb 1, 2016
My pc had been working fine for ages and suddenly has started to freeze when either the pc just being on or playing games, And it always BSOD's on me at random points, rangeing from the pc logging in to after about 20 mins of browsing or gaming, or some time in between that. the BSOD's that i can remember are as follows
irql_not_less_or_equal , kmode_exception_not_handled , system_service_exception , faulty_hardware_corrupted_page , Memory_management
There have been 2 others that i cannot remember or manage to come up again.
i have tested all the hardware in another PC and i know that they all work on another pc. I cannot for the life of me find a fix for this.
~Im not sure what i need to upload to help with a fix so you will have to let me know.

Solution
Run a memory test on your RAM. My brother was having random BSOD too and after re-install and stuff, it was the RAM. Search, Memory Test, diagnose your computer's memory and select restart now and check for problems. Right away towards the bottom of the screen it told us there was a hardware problem. That's when i knew it was one of the 2 sticks of ram. Just remove one stick and run the diagnostic again.

skip029

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Run a memory test on your RAM. My brother was having random BSOD too and after re-install and stuff, it was the RAM. Search, Memory Test, diagnose your computer's memory and select restart now and check for problems. Right away towards the bottom of the screen it told us there was a hardware problem. That's when i knew it was one of the 2 sticks of ram. Just remove one stick and run the diagnostic again.

Solution

BlackBunny526

Honorable
Feb 1, 2016
So i ran the all 3 test on the diagnostics, the basic, the standard and the extended. First i test the 2 4gb of ram i have together and all 3 tests showed errors, when i tested each stick of ram on their own i got no errors on all 3 tests. So i ran all the tests i had done again and got the same results. Could this be a problem with the motherboard its self rather than the Ram?

BlackBunny526

Honorable
Feb 1, 2016

So i ran the all 3 test on the diagnostics, the basic, the standard and the extended. First i test the 2 4gb of ram i have together and all 3 tests showed errors, when i tested each stick of ram on their own i got no errors on all 3 tests. So i ran all the tests i had done again and got the same results. Could this be a problem with the motherboard its self rather than the Ram?

skip029

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
could be. Could also be one of your ram slots. Do one at a time in each slot than test 2 together, swapping each one... Not fun but it will help you figure out which stick or sticks are bad.