WINDOWS 10 Multiple BSOD errors in both safe mode and normally

leewin

Reputable
Feb 2, 2016
Hi

I had a few BSOD on Windows 7 and since updating to windows 10 they have increased in frequency and quantity of different errors, I have flashed my BIOS to the latest build in the last 3 days and this has not helped the issue.

In safe mode I still get the same problems, i am currently getting memory_management, critical_process_died and more errors.

I am currently trying to enter safe mode to zip the .dmp files to upload here if anyone is able to help I would be eternally grateful!!

UPDATE: here are the .dmp files. http://we.tl/AoGIIifIjk

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please pass on your full systems specs? You can rule out your ram kit by running memtest86 for 10 passes. If any errors come up then the ram kit deems a replacement. DO you recall what BSOD's you got while you were on Windows 7? If you can get into OS without much complications, try and perform a repair install.

Last thing you can do is backup all your critical data, create a bootable USB installer and reinstall Windows 10 provide none of your hardware changed since your migration from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

leewin

Reputable
Feb 2, 2016

Hi Lutfij

Thanks for the response,

here are my current specs :

Asus Maximus III Formula Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
NVIDIA GTX 960 4GB
Intel Core i5 750 2.66GHz (Lynnfield) (Socket LGA1156)
Corsair HX 750W ATX Modular SLI Compliant Power Supply
Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache
LG GH24NS50 24x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter

cant run memtest as PC wont stay on long enough for me to install, I was getting the same BSOD on win 7 as I did on windows 10 : memory_management, critical_process_died etc.

Will try perform a repair install and will post the outcome of either that or the complete re-install.

Thanks again for your help

Lutfij

Titan
Hey there!

Your followup post looks like you're having trouble with your ram as opposed to anything else on your system. Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have the same motherboard for my little brother's system. Now, have you made sure your BIOS is up to date? My brother's system yet runs on Windows 7 and it's loaded out with 4x4GB sticks of ram(identical kits of 2x4GB DDR3 1866MHz Corsair Dominator GT) and have been going strong plus an overclock(+undervolted).

You should also take heed in recreating your installer to rule out any corruptions in your installer.