WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR New Build Computer

KyleG41

Reputable
Feb 2, 2016
I just recently built a gaming pc, Im running a Gigabyte Z170 xp-sli motherboard, i5 6600k cpu, sapphire r9 380 nitro gpu, corsair vengeance 8gb ram, 250gb samsung ssd, 1tb seagate hd, and 250 gb seagate hd, my power supply is a thunder v2 735w bronze plus model. When I put everything together and installed my OS which is Windows 10 Education edition. I immediatly started getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR messages. I then went online and tried to find a solution. I have tried what I believe is everything I can to fix this. I do not have any overclocks going on my cpu, gpu, or memory. and I haven't touched the bios settings. Does anybody know of a fix? Please if you can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others who had the same problem.
- Start by running Windows Update, install all available updates.
- Next is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- In Device Manager uninstall the graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well for anything related to your graphics and uninstall it.
- Next is to download and install the latest graphics driver from the manufacturer support site.
- Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Once installed reboot your PC then make sure that your graphics card is set as the default card.
- Also disconnect other devices connected to your PC so you can observe if it's the cause of the BSOD.

KyleG41

Reputable
Feb 2, 2016

I just tried everything, and after all of that I rebooted my computer and it immediately blue screened. after rebooting again It hasn't crashed yet. Do you think its fixed now? Or is there something else that I need to do?