Gsync monitor is causing lag. How do I fix this.

Mason1204

Honorable
Sep 14, 2015
So when I built my new computer I got a gtx 970 so I could get a new gsync monitor. Well ever since I get the monitor I've had some issues that I ignored for awhile but are now getting annoying. One of the hugest problems is whenever I run a program that uses java, It lags horribly and I can't use it at all, but I have a second normal monitor and when I drag the java program over to the second monitor everything is fine. Also I use firefox and after awhile of having Firefox open, the webpages begin start having black squares all over and when I scroll down they dissapear, but when I open a new weblink they appear again. Another thing that happens is when in YouTube I have all kinds of problems. When using Flashplayer to view videos, the videos will lag in fullscreen but when moved to my normal second monitor and I go fullscreen it's fine. Anyone know what going on? I could really do with fixing this problem. Thanks!

Solution
Do you have GSync turned off in nVidia control panel - both toggles? Uncheck in the GSync tab and also turn it off in the manage 3D settings