Opinions about my PC build

Grusek

Reputable
Feb 5, 2016
Hello there!
I recently build a pc, and i want to know what people think about it, it's my first pc build. Maybe i can get some tips, about things i can upgrade. I use it most for gaming, and sometimes editing, but main for gaming.

case - Corsair Carbide 500r
cpu - Intel i5-4440 3.10GHz
gpu - Sapphire R9 270x dual-x
motherboard - ASUS B85M-G
power - Seasonic M12 II EVO 520W
cpu cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
storage - 1TB HDD
RAM - 1x HyperX Fury Red 8GB

Do i need things to upgrade? Or maybe i dont need to but what should i upgrade next? :ange:
I'm also missing 1 fan in my case (that one that should be in the back) is that a problem?
Most of the components are used, because i had a low budget, but i think it is a pretty good build, for only 500-600 euro's!
I play most of the time Battlefield 4 on ultra settings, it runs perfect, i have normal FPS. On CS:GO i have ~250 FPS on highest settings...BTW do you know a nice game, that i can enjoy playing it with beautiful graphics ;p?
I hope i get some good tips so i can learn for next time :)

TheLegendaryBanana

Reputable
Jan 26, 2016
adding another 8 GB of ram wouldn't hurt considering you mentioned editing but everything else should be enough but for any serious editing you need as much ram, gpu ram, and processor cores as possible but just little editing of short simple things and typical gaming should be no problem with what you've got