Need advice selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordostacoshop

Honorable
Jan 14, 2013
I have a cpu, mobo, and cooler I want to sell, but I don't have any of the original boxes, and I'm not really sure how to go about doing this. I'm located in Chicago, and I see craigslist and ebay as viable options. Should I sell my components together, or separate? If I sell on ebay, how should I ship said items without original packaging? I appreciate the advice guys.

AMD fx6300
GA-970A-UD3P
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo

Solution
leave the CPU in the motherboard socket sell together. shipping a CPU withoug a proper holder is problematic, the pins are fragile. put motherboard and CPU in an antistatic bag. <---very important. put bag in box with packing peanuts
the cooler can be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box with packing peanuts.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
leave the CPU in the motherboard socket sell together. shipping a CPU withoug a proper holder is problematic, the pins are fragile. put motherboard and CPU in an antistatic bag. <---very important. put bag in box with packing peanuts
the cooler can be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box with packing peanuts.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.