Avermedia Live Gamer HD and ASUS 24" VG248QE

blankBird_

Reputable
Sep 19, 2015
Info:
I'm getting 144 fps from my monitor with DVI connection.
Planning to buy avermedia live gamer hd because of better streaming.
My purpose is NOT streaming at 144 fps. Just want to play at 144 and stream at 60.

The connection between avermedia and pc looks like as follows: image

Q.1. Is this the true connection between my monitor, graphics card and avermedia:
Monitor->DVI to HDMI converter->capture card hdmi in->capture card hdmi out->
hdmi to dvi converter->asus VG248QE DVI input
Q.2. Am i going to be able to PLAY my games at 144fps while streaming at 60fps with the following setup at Q.1.?
Q.3. I have 4Mbps upload speed and Intel i7-4790 3.6GHZ CPU. Is it worth to buy Avermedia Live Gamer HD to get better quality during streaming ? Because the reason i'm into buying it is preventing the video freezing during streaming while the sound can be heard.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
hdmi cant support 144hz and you need a dule link div to support 144hz unfortunately. the only ones i found to do it were like $2k the best way i found was to just do a screen capture and record it in the raw avi then compress it after. when recording raw you hardly drop fps when you do mp4 your gpu is trying to encode the video wile gaming so it really takes a performance hit and you loose the 144hz then.

DMG5760

Reputable
Jan 9, 2016
hdmi cant support 144hz and you need a dule link div to support 144hz unfortunately. the only ones i found to do it were like $2k the best way i found was to just do a screen capture and record it in the raw avi then compress it after. when recording raw you hardly drop fps when you do mp4 your gpu is trying to encode the video wile gaming so it really takes a performance hit and you loose the 144hz then.

Solution