How Do I amplify my laptop sound using windows 10 software?

Hardik2447

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
I am looking for any specific software which can amplify my laptop sound. There are few amplification software but I am looking forward for some recognized software which can be installed on my machine.

Solution
try chevolume might give you a little amplitude ,, also check all sources of sounds ,, video player ,, windows volume by the clock ,, and if you have a realtek software it will also have the volume control in there aswell ,,

Also if you right click on the volume by the clock , click on playback devices , go down to speaker or the hdmi ,, (where ever your sound is coming from )
Right click ,go Down to Properties .. Enhancements tab on top ,, check box with loudness equalization <<<<< That will boost it at leat 20-40 %

FordTruck91

Reputable
Feb 8, 2016
try chevolume might give you a little amplitude ,, also check all sources of sounds ,, video player ,, windows volume by the clock ,, and if you have a realtek software it will also have the volume control in there aswell ,,

Also if you right click on the volume by the clock , click on playback devices , go down to speaker or the hdmi ,, (where ever your sound is coming from )
Right click ,go Down to Properties .. Enhancements tab on top ,, check box with loudness equalization <<<<< That will boost it at leat 20-40 %

Solution

FordTruck91

Reputable
Feb 8, 2016
I use Republic of Gamer's -High Definition Audio (Realtek HD Audio Manager)

You should be abel to download that through the asus mobo web page under services tab and then it be in the utilates category ,, you might have to look through the win 7 ,, then win 8 and window 10 ,, doesnt matter if u have win10 and found it in win 7 ,, it will work ,, and it will even work if you dont have any asus hardware on you pc

Cuz i use it on my dell laptop and its works fine

Good luck though