Help me pick my monitor!

Solution
I've got a GTX 970 and it's a beast at 1080p. 2k is a bit of a push so I wouldn't bother but the panel you've suggested is good, it has some good technologies but they don't always work with gaming mode on because they can't work at above 60Hz. It's part of the marketing. But all games will push 100FPS easily and you can get even more if you drop the settings a little bit. I'd suggest getting a G-Sync monitor to help with the tearing so I would suggest the AOC G2460PG. Apart from that there's nothing else much to say apart from i'll see you on CS!

Ood

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014

I'll probably play at 1920x1080 with a GTX 970, so I really dont know how high the frame rates will be, I play CSGO, DotA and some next gen stuff like Rust, Fallout 4, GTA V, and etc...

_JakeDavies

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
I've got a GTX 970 and it's a beast at 1080p. 2k is a bit of a push so I wouldn't bother but the panel you've suggested is good, it has some good technologies but they don't always work with gaming mode on because they can't work at above 60Hz. It's part of the marketing. But all games will push 100FPS easily and you can get even more if you drop the settings a little bit. I'd suggest getting a G-Sync monitor to help with the tearing so I would suggest the AOC G2460PG. Apart from that there's nothing else much to say apart from i'll see you on CS!

Solution

Ood

Reputable
Oct 19, 2014

Hahaha probably not since im way down at GN 2 lolz