wifi driver issues.

ruchir_ezio

Honorable
Jul 30, 2014
I'm using a windows 10 pc, assembled. I've been using a netgear wifi adapter to access internet on the system. Lately a new firmware update came out for windows 10 and it was successfully installed, and ever since then the wifi icon isnt displaying any available networks and also internet gets disconnected within a few minutes after the startup, where in the wifi network has been working perfectly fine on my laptop at the same time.. How do i fix it??

Solution
if a windows update came out that updated the drivers and parts of windows not a firmware update that updates the bios or hardware code itself. then i would go to the network vendor web page and see if they have updated drivers. if not google the dongle info find the chipset used inside and then go to the chipset vendor web page for the newest drivers. also in windows power management make sure usb and wifi dongle sleep mode is turned off or the dongle will power on and off.
if a windows update came out that updated the drivers and parts of windows not a firmware update that updates the bios or hardware code itself. then i would go to the network vendor web page and see if they have updated drivers. if not google the dongle info find the chipset used inside and then go to the chipset vendor web page for the newest drivers. also in windows power management make sure usb and wifi dongle sleep mode is turned off or the dongle will power on and off.

Solution