Please Help With Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSmurfMachine

Reputable
Nov 8, 2015
I've had this computer for two years now, and while the PSU and water cooling for the CPU may be faulting (not 100% sure, trying to figure it out), the GPU, RAM, CPU itself, ie the important, core, components are fine, as is the MoBo. How much would I be able to sell this for, and if you need more info, just ask. Also, and I'll tell you this, some of this I'm guessing on, as I lost the parts list, and while I did my best to find out, I could still use some help 100% confirming.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Unlocked

GPU: I believe it's an 29 270x, maybe an r9 290x, all I know is that its max core speed is 1080 MHz and it has 2GB of VRAM.

RAM: Again, still a little hesitant, but judging from CPU-Z, it says the part number is DDR3 2133 while the max bandwidth is 667 MHz, which definitely shouldn't be right, while the NB frequency hovers a 2133... IDK. It's manufactured by A-Data.

PSU: (Works fine when computer's on, don't know if booting problems are it or BIOS. BIOS can be rectified, just reset, if PSU then give me an appraisal without it and with it. It's the XG-H800, or 800W Xtreme Gear.

MoBo: Gigabyte Model # 970A-DS3P

That's it! Please give me two values, with and without the PSU, for used. Also, I don't care about selling it whole, I'll sell it piecemeal if I have to. I'm just trying to get some more money so I can buy this: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/SmurfyMachine/saved/#view=f937YJ

TheSmurfMachine

Reputable
Nov 8, 2015
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD FX-8350 16 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. 970A-DS3P (CPU 1) 30 °C
Graphics
ASUS VS247 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series (C.P. Technology) 33 °C
Storage
1863GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA200 ATA Device (SATA) 29 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW UH12NS30 ATA Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

There we go.

Operating System is Windows 7 Home Premium.

If you are going to sell this system keep the bluray drive, it doesn't add much value to the system. The very few who use Bluray to backup are unlikely to be looking for a whole system.

I'd put a price on this system, given what is known, at around $280. As a note, you need to find out what is causing the system it's issues. Either you're going to be forced to note that the system has issues when you sell it, thus drastically reducing it's value or lie and likely cause someone else a huge pain in the butt with possible repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.