Windows BSOD Mostly When Playing Games

I assume this is the right place to post this, sorry if it is not.

A couple months ago I built a new PC and have been getting many problems with it. I got it working for a while but now it is breaking again. I am only able to play 1 of my games without my computer getting a BSOD. The BSOD erros I get are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY, and SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. All caused by the driver ntoskrnl.exe.I have replaced the Motherboard/CPU/RAM/1GPU and have tested the RAM with memtest86 for over 10 hours. I have also checked my windows for corrupt files and have none. The only thing I can think of left to do is replace the CPU but it would be hard for me to replace at the moment, so I am asking you guys for help. I have uploaded some files I think you will need to help me here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4DG2rIM041kWWlvUHlKVkhHSjQ

Thanks for your help.
6 answers Last reply
More about windows bsod playing games
  1. See if disabling your pagefile helps.
  2. popatim said:
    See if disabling your pagefile helps.

Tried this, still getting BSODs.
  3. Just reinstalled Windows 10, still getting these BSODs. Can anyone help?
  4. Which PSU do you have and how old is it?
  5. popatim said:
    Which PSU do you have and how old is it?

I have a Corsair AX860. It's brand new.
  6. I was having a similar problem with my PC ended up having to get the graphics drivers and a bios update from the manufactures websites as opposed to using the disk or auto update tools that came with the hardware. Maybe a similar problem for you?
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Blue Screen Games