CPU When idle 45C, when stressed almost 70C. Room temperature 10C. Good or Bad?

GenericUser69420

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
Hello everybody, first time asking something over here.
Long story short, I've gotten cpuZ and HWMonitor to do some tests. I've found out that the temperature of my cpu varies from 39-47 when idle, and it rocket jumps when i've stressed it with cpuZ.
Should i be concerned about these temperatures? If so, what can I do to help them? Because right now I am REALLY concerned about what might happen during the summer.

CPU: Intel Core i5-3230M @ 2,60GHz. 2 cores, 4 threads (2x2)
RAM: 4GB.

It sounds as though you need to clean out your fans on your laptop. If it is still under warranty, then get a dealer to open it up, if not and you don't feel able to do it yourself, find a local IT shop and ask them to do it.

GenericUser69420

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
Well shit. For a guy in Serbia, this is gonna be tough. I assume not even Lenovo Energy Management(tm)'s dust removal (which I use quite a lot( to make the cool down process faster lol)) option won't work? Because this isn't just the cpu, GPU gets even worse, which I think is why the temperature goes so high.

EDIT: Idle: 41-42C
Tested with WarThunder and PD2
WarThunder: 71-76
PD2: 69-72 (GUYS THE THERMAL DRILL GO GET IT)

Get to the store (or Amazon) and get some compressed air in a can. Use that to try and clean out the air vents as best you can. My advice though would be a complete strip down, clean-out, and re-grease of the fans, cooling fins, CPU, and GPU. No amount of software can undo a physical issue like dust.