Realtek audio driver installed, only left speaker playing.

D4YN3X

Honorable
Feb 12, 2015
I can't install realtek audio driver as it does so only my left speaker play. I do also get an error when going into audio devices. It tells me to deactivate windows enhanced audio settings for the G35 as it causes "problems". My G35 plays fine though and my speakers work fine without the driver both I would like to get rid of the messages and get all features.

Specs:
ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
I7 4770K (4.1Ghz)
Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970
Corsair TX750W

Audio devices:
Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers
Logitech G35 Headset

Thanks in advance.
D4YN3X

Solution
Have you made sure your BIOS is up to date? Since the G35 is a USB based headset I'd suggest looking into your device drivers(namely your chipset) and if they're in order and that there are no yellow exclamation mark flags in Device Manager.

Have a go with installing your Realtek audio drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8[from drop down menu]

Realtek and their drivers have been given much criticism as has been with Windows 10 due to this issue being largely unresolved.

Lutfij

Titan
Have you made sure your BIOS is up to date? Since the G35 is a USB based headset I'd suggest looking into your device drivers(namely your chipset) and if they're in order and that there are no yellow exclamation mark flags in Device Manager.

Have a go with installing your Realtek audio drivers in compatibility mode:
Right click installer>Properties>Compatibility tab>Windows 7/8[from drop down menu]

Realtek and their drivers have been given much criticism as has been with Windows 10 due to this issue being largely unresolved.

Solution