Most unstable platform I've ever had

G

- Some apps don't work.
- Takes forever to load apps that do work.
- Apps that do work takes forever to load.
- VLC will not work - error message
- Microsoft dvd player doesn't work either
- Screen will blink videos when on internet.
- Microsoft Acrobat version doesn't have all functions as original
- Windows 10 fails to update - no updates
- more i can not remember all problems
- "always use this program for this type of file" does not work as it always goes back to microsoft app

Only had it a month so going to find more Im sure

Solution
I'd still do a clean install. Since it already has Windows 10 installed it has a digital entitlement and you won't need to input a key during installation. Just skip (Twice) the key input during the installation and it will automatically activate once you connect to the internet so long as it has a valid Windows 10 installation.

Prebuilt systems are notoriously bad for having the OS all messed up. Poor driver installation, bloatware and other problems, right out of the box, are not just common but almost assured on any OEM or vendor installation. I'd do a clean install immediately. And it HAS to be a clean install, deleting all the existing partitions on the OS drive then installing to the unallocated space.
G

Nope. I bought the computer a month ago from Staples with windows 10 home installed. Thought that they did a update install but the box says windows 10 on it. There is no decal on computer saying what operating system is in machine.

I'd still do a clean install. Since it already has Windows 10 installed it has a digital entitlement and you won't need to input a key during installation. Just skip (Twice) the key input during the installation and it will automatically activate once you connect to the internet so long as it has a valid Windows 10 installation.

Prebuilt systems are notoriously bad for having the OS all messed up. Poor driver installation, bloatware and other problems, right out of the box, are not just common but almost assured on any OEM or vendor installation. I'd do a clean install immediately. And it HAS to be a clean install, deleting all the existing partitions on the OS drive then installing to the unallocated space.

Solution