Two HDMI Monitors, wanting a new GPU

SirTrus

Honorable
Aug 9, 2014
So, since AMD's drivers are basically crap and well so is my old R9 270 GPU, I've been looking to upgrade to a new GPU, something like an Nvida GTX 960.

Anyways, the R9 270 has two HDMI ports, but I can't find another Graphics card that uses two HDMI ports besides old GTX 750's, Titan editions of 750's too.

Can I just plug my two monitors into the HDMI ports of the Motherboard and game on with a GPU still?

Solution
The 270 is not old and AMDs drivers are fine. And the 960 is only one level above the 270 so that's a big waste of money to me, but it's your money.

HDMI is not intended for monitors, if you insist on using it just use dvi or display port to HDMI adapters.
The 270 is not old and AMDs drivers are fine. And the 960 is only one level above the 270 so that's a big waste of money to me, but it's your money.

HDMI is not intended for monitors, if you insist on using it just use dvi or display port to HDMI adapters.

Solution

SirTrus

Honorable
Aug 9, 2014

If you look on the forums recently, peeps are having trouble with Drivers-so am I.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2970792/amd-drivers-massive-display-problem.html

Anyways, can I have a link to those adapters and such? Amazon is recommended, if so I'll pick your post as the solution.
Thanks!