Looking to buy a new monitor (help needed)

s3lin1

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2015
So hello guys, I'm building a new system and i want to buy a new gaming monitor. I currently have the LG flatron W2240S which is 22inches/1080p/60hz/5ms so i would like to buy something better than this. My build is this : http://pcpartpicker.com/user/s3lin1/saved/#view=HL6J7P

1. I am from greece and that means the prices are a lot different than us or europe

2. I am using my pc only for gaming and watching movies

3-4.Now as far as res and size is concerned as i stated above i need something better than what i currently have. What i can't decide is res - size - refresh rate ( if it is a 1080p with higher refresh rate it's ok). (if it is a 1440p with 60hz rate it's ok also..)

5.I am looking to spend no more than 200 euro

6.I don't have any pref on brands as long as the monitor is good and reliable (i have experience with lg. haven't tried anything else)

So considering all these what do you suggest ?
Thanks

Solution
I tell people who live in other countries asking for help in deciding what to buy... that it's a good idea to include a LINK to a website that they will order or buy from.. to make things easier.

One problem I've found here on THIS site is... many people will rush to give their recommendations without taking into account the country of origin for the asker or the selling prices which will be different.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
I tell people who live in other countries asking for help in deciding what to buy... that it's a good idea to include a LINK to a website that they will order or buy from.. to make things easier.

One problem I've found here on THIS site is... many people will rush to give their recommendations without taking into account the country of origin for the asker or the selling prices which will be different.

Solution