Whats a good triple monitor stand for my 24in monitors?

jamesyboy1111

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2013
So, I am going to be buying another 24inch asus vg248qe monitor and decided I want to have a stand. I was looking around but im not sure what will comfortably fit them. Does anyone know of any or currently owns one that is good?
Thanks for all help in advanced!

Blackink

Distinguished
I can't speak for a triple monitor set-up, I have a quad monitor set-up and a dual monitor set up.
Both of these set on top of my desktop but I have put post supports under the desk going from the ground up to the bottom of the desktop to help support the extra weight.

You can look here and see if anything peaks your interest: http://shop.easymountlcd.com/LCD-Monitor-Stands_c2.htm

One thing I would take notice of, is how the monitor mounts are: are they setting directly on the desktop or are they "clamped" onto the back of the desktop.
If the monitor mount is clamped to the back of the desktop, you better make sure the desktop is rugged enough to handle the weight- make sure the desktop is 1" thick, or reinforce the clamps under the desktop with metal bars. Something that is 1" wide x 1/8" thick x 4" (or so) long.

I have one question though.... If the monitors are going to be side by side, why would you need any additional mounts to connect them all?
They should set side by side fairly well using their existing stands....

jamesyboy1111

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2013

I have a desk that gets raised about 6in. so they wouldnt be nicely side by side without something like this.

HGayle

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
Top monitor stands:
Monitor Stand is the top ultra wide monitor accessory, but what defines a good gaming monitor stand? Firstly, most default monitor stands are not ergonomic and cause severe back/neck pain in the long run. We will, therefore, prioritize monitor stands that are unlikely to damage your posture. We will also focus on the monitor stand’s ability to be flexible which in most cases will mean an adjustable monitor stand. Another important factor is the support ability, i.e. the monitor stand must be able to support big screen sizes as well as a heavy monitor. Please visit us for more details https://monitorstand.io/monitor-stand-buyers-guide/