How long does website (forum like ) keep asked questions

devilsmaycry

Reputable
Feb 14, 2016
I asked a question in a website - "askfreelegaladvice.com"

The website is not a forum , but the website says they might publish my question .
I emailed them to know how long they keep asked questions. But no reply was found.

My problem is that when i asked the question no reply was send to my email . So i am not even sure whether my question is posted or not .

If my question is posted , according to your knowledge how long do you think a website will keep such questions in their storage .

Give an approximate guessing .

Solution
In reality, they likely keep the question "forever". How long it stays posted? That depends on how many new, more relevant, questions they receive. It also depends on the quality of your question (as a matter of advertising).

Unless you revealed your actual identity in the question, I wouldn't worry too much about it either way.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
In reality, they likely keep the question "forever". How long it stays posted? That depends on how many new, more relevant, questions they receive. It also depends on the quality of your question (as a matter of advertising).

Unless you revealed your actual identity in the question, I wouldn't worry too much about it either way.

Solution