changing thumbnail/icon size and horizontal and vertical spacing within folders in Windows 10

newbluebird

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
Hi, How can I adjust thumbnail/icon size and their horizontal and vertical spacing within folders in Windows 10? These settings were easily adjustible in previous Windows through personalization options, but apparently those options have been removed or moved in 10.

newbluebird

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
Thank you so much Lutfij for taking the time to answer. I have been to at least one, but probably both, of these websites and tried all the solutions. None had any effect. I don't know this for sure, but the problem may be that all the information available is for changing the desktop icon spacing, not icon spacing within folders. Changing the registry values had no effect at all in folders. At least the specific ones given. Actually this is how I ended up here, thought someone might know how to get around this. I have spent months trying to tweak Windows 10 into even a half-way useable system, but I think the only solution is to downgrade to 7. what I should have done to begin with.