How much would you pay for this?

Ball11

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
Looking to do a full refresh of PC by selling current PC and doing a complete new build from ground up. Not sure what to price it at though. (Please give in £/GBP)

CPU: Intel i5 4670k (2 years old)
RAM: 16GB 1600MHz Kingston HyperX Beast (Bought few months ago)
GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked ACX 2.0 (1 year old)
PSU: EVGA P2 1000W (few months old)
MOBO: Gigabyte z87 DS3h (2 years old)
CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15 (few months old)
DISK ONE: 128GB SSD(Kingston)
DISK TWO: 1TB HDD 7200rpm
CASE: Enthoo primo (few months old)
DISK DRIVE: ASUS DRW 24F1ST A
Wireless Adapter: TP-Link 300Mbps

I can give you an estimate after I check current pricing, but I highly recommend against selling the whole system.
Keep the PSU, cooler, HDD, case, ODD, and wireless card. If you are at 1080p or 1440p keep the 980 as well.
Honestly, there is no reason to do a rebuild. What isnt up to your liking currently?

Ball11

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
@Gam3r01 I'm kinda thinking of leaving PC gaming for a while to be honest, its an decent build I think but I've stopped playing my PC as much as I did. It kinda just sits there I use it for very little now, don't play games much either.

Ball11

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for the reply Gam3r01, any site you would suggest on selling it on? I was thinking of just using Ebay/Gumtree for it, as anything else shipping will be needed most likely and that can be expensive.

Ebay is one way to do it, others use craigslist (is that a thing in the UK?) anything like that would work.
There is also a classified section on this forum, might as well follow the guides there and post it, might get a buyer right away.

TRENDING THREADS