i think that the language of just the file explorer is changed. Pls help

Solution
If the language was changed I think all of the tabs etc. would be in that language.

Are all file folders doing that? Does not appear to be so but do wish to verify.

Most likely you have just downloaded either the wrong file for the language you wanted or the file name/language was mislabeled at the source.

Not uncommon. Especially for websites serving or trying to serve a world market.

Go back and double check. Send the source site an email - maybe they can direct you to the correct file or correct things on their end.

Also go into the View tab - You should be able to rearrange the screen presentation there. Just change one thing at a time until you understand how the customization works.

Ralston18

Titan
If the language was changed I think all of the tabs etc. would be in that language.

Are all file folders doing that? Does not appear to be so but do wish to verify.

Most likely you have just downloaded either the wrong file for the language you wanted or the file name/language was mislabeled at the source.

Not uncommon. Especially for websites serving or trying to serve a world market.

Go back and double check. Send the source site an email - maybe they can direct you to the correct file or correct things on their end.

Also go into the View tab - You should be able to rearrange the screen presentation there. Just change one thing at a time until you understand how the customization works.

Solution