After uninstalling Microsoft Office every thing got into trouble

fatimejoon

Commendable
Feb 21, 2016
I have an Asus Taichi T300 transformer book I used it for 3 months and every thing was good since today... I wanted to Uninstal Microsoft Office 2013 and then install a new version 2016 so I clicked uninstall then it starts doing her job but suddenly uninstalling stops with an error saying there was a problem uninstaling this program and your system needs a restart so I restarted and saw that WiFi is not working then I saw windows defender is not working either... speakers didt work too and even I couldnt uninstal rest of Microsoft office or even chenging my password... I dont know what the hel is going on with this... I wanted to change my windows but the system didnt boot my dvd I wanna cry... What should I do? I perssed all F kys holding alt or shift or fn or ctrl but none of them worked how can I install a new windows or kill this demn virus :'(
Plzzz hellllllllllpppppp :'(

Lutfij

Titan
At this point if you can't boot up into your desktop space/OS on your transformer, you're best coarse of action would be to reinstall your OS on your transformer by creating a bootable USB installer and following this guide.

If you can boot into OS then you may want to perform a system restore prior to uninstalling MS's Office Suite while you can also try a repair install.

You can download the necessary drivers from their support site and store them onto a thumb drive. If you'd like to move back to Windows 8.1 then you're going to require a bootable USB installer for Windows 8.1.

This is just one of many reasons I make full system backups regularly.
When you've gotten your system back like you want it, I urge you to get yourself an external hard drive and a good 3rd party backup program. You can set it up to do everything automagically at the time and frequency of your choice. 1 TB external hard drives are about $55 these days and a really good FREE backup program is the Easeus Todo Backup Free. That can save you a lot of time and frustration the next time something like this happens. Sooner or later it happens to all computers for one reason or another.

Good luck.