1 27 inch and 2 24 inch monitors

windowsmediaplayer

Reputable
Mar 2, 2015
I really want to get the new acer 165hz 1440p monitor, I have a zotac 980 ti amp extreme, but I also want some productivity as well. All I need here is, how could I make 1 27 inch monitor and 2 24 inch monitors look nice without my insane ocd going nuts. Also, if I can not do this because they are different monitors, would a 27 Inch go better? Or should I scrap the idea and go with 3 identical monitors? And will the fps on my gaming monitor be hurt much by 2 preferably ips paneled productivity monitors? I just need some help here, loosing my mind.

LOL. Settle down. ;)

It will look weird with having 2 24 inch monitors and 27 inch at the same time. It will drive you crazy. :D

I suggest you buy that 1 good 165hz 1440p 27' monitor, then buy two of the cheapest 1080P 27' monitors you can find.

Do you really need three monitors? This is a quesstion only you can answer.

windowsmediaplayer

Reputable
Mar 2, 2015
What do you think my fps would be like in a full max out setting with my 980 ti on this monitor? I really only game, but I like being able to see teamspeak and stuff aswell while im playing. Will I be able to get close to max frames in things like metro last light and things like that?
Thanks for all the help!

In order to keep frame rates high, I suggest pluging your seccondary monitors into your integrated graphics. It's what I do all the time, which allows the dGPU to focuse completely on pumping out frames to your primary monitor.

You should get 80fps at ultra settings 2k at least in most games. You'll probably hit 100fps most of the time.

But you'll want two gtx 980 tis if you want to hit 165fps 24/7.