Windows 10 Update Missing Drivers

TurkeyDinner

Reputable
Jan 24, 2016
I have updated to windows 10 recently, and I have found that my computer is missing video drivers that are needed for many games. I do not know where I would be able to get these video drivers or if I need to get other software for it. I have tried to play games like Minecraft and have tried recording but they say I am missing drivers. Could anyone be of help to me? Thanks!

Right click on the Start menu, then go to System. On the upper left click on Device manager. Right click on EVERY device with a yellow ! and go to properties. Click on Details and then from the Drop down menu select Hardware ID's. Right click on the box, copy all, and past each one here.

Also what is your Video card brand and also your motherboard?

TurkeyDinner

Reputable
Jan 24, 2016
There isn't any device that has that. I have minor computer knowledge and I looked there for the solution before I came here, but I didn't find anything. I do not have a GPU in my computer. My computer is quite old i just did update it to windows 10. http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03289211 I don't know what motherboard it has, but that website may be of help. I couldn't find the motherboard on there, but I may just be oblivious.

Download the zip version and not exe then. The u zip the files. Go back to device manager, expand display adapters, right click on microsoft basice adapter and go to update driver. You want to manuslly select driver. At one point it will ask to browse a folder or select from a list. You want to select from a list. Then next and next with all devices selected. Then click have disk, browse to unzipped folder and look for the windows 7 64 bit driver.