PC doesn't display any signal on TV. Anyone help please?

Feb 21, 2016
Hi, in december I invested £1000 on a custom gaming PC in which its specs can be found using the following link:
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/46CvXL

Its past problem can be found at the following link, but now I have a new issue:
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2979815/turn-pressing-power-button-usb-power.html#17539295

My TV doesn't display any signal, that my PC is working. I use a HDMI wire and it works perfectly fine on my Xbox One. It also worked fine before my computer stopped turning on a week ago. I have already taken out the CMOS battery and let it sit for just over an hour, before reinstalling after and it didn't work. Also re-installing my RAM in different sequences (taking one out, trying them in different slots etc.), trying onboard is hopeless too. If anyone has anything they can reccomend me or anyone they can refer me to that would be fantastic, all help is appreciated so much.

Thank you very much.

Vinnie.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
Is the computer running? Will it display/work on a monitor? Is your TV itself set to take the video input from the HDMI port you are plugging into? Many TVs have multiple HDMI ports and you have to use the TV menu to select the one you are using

Feb 21, 2016

Thanks for your reply! Yeah the computer is running, but won't display. However before my previous problem(which can be found on the link I refferred to in the description) it was displaying fine, no issues! I don't know if it will display on a monitor, as I don't have one because I used all my budget on my build. But surely it shouldn't need a monitor because it was working before? And yep its in the correct HDMI slot, the same one it was in before my previous issue. Oh and yeah I'm fully aware of the TV's menu, I navigate through it all the time. I hope someone has an answer for this.

Thanks so so much for the reply too!

Feb 21, 2016

I can't access the BIOS and and the mobos port doesn't work either. Thanks again.

Feb 21, 2016

I acctually came accros that earlier, and no luck none of it works, tried so many different combinations with my memory. Thanks again, anything else you can reccomend :/

Thanks!