Brand new custom computer shows Not less or equal window 10

Anna_23

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
Hey all, my husband just put together his dream computer less than a week ago and he's already getting the blue screen of death. I've searched through and found some responses and resolutions that seem viable, but his computer just keeps cycling through restarting over and over and there is no chance to click on anything uninstall things or install updates. I see everyone linking the crash report but I don't know how to access that, and I'm on my computer (a mac shhhh.) trying to find some answers for him. It first started crashing when the computer went to sleep and then when you pushed a button to wake it up, it would still be playing sound but the screen was frozen. A restart worked a few times but now it's just saying in the blue screen "your computer needs to restart" or something. I wrote down one error that said there were missing files or files contain errors. It also said the file was vmbkmd.sys and the error code was 0xc000021

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate the forums here as they've already helped so much.

He's using MB Asrock 970 performance/3.1
VGA EVGA 04-p4-2974-kr gtx 970 R
PSU Raidmax 1000w RX-1000GH R
CPU AMD 8-core fx-9590 4.7g 8m R
MEM 2*8g Gskill f3-2400c10d-16gtx R
Water cool corsair h105 R

And more obviously but that was the Newegg packing list that I found. If you need more information I'll ask him.

Solution
Hello Anna_23

Can you please confirm what solutions have you tried till now to resolve the problem?

Just in case, you can try Starting Windows 10 in Safe Mode and following the steps given here to rectify the BSOD issue.

If your PC fails to boot in safe mode, you can follow this tutorial to scan your computer with the SFC /SCANNOW command, and let Windows fix the issues automatically for you.

Let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!
Hello Anna_23

Can you please confirm what solutions have you tried till now to resolve the problem?

Just in case, you can try Starting Windows 10 in Safe Mode and following the steps given here to rectify the BSOD issue.

If your PC fails to boot in safe mode, you can follow this tutorial to scan your computer with the SFC /SCANNOW command, and let Windows fix the issues automatically for you.

Let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!!

Solution

Anna_23

Commendable
Feb 25, 2016
He's just been restarting it. The first couple times he restarted it, it worked for a bit. But now, there is no time or place to click anything as it just keeps restarting on it's own over and over. I will show him the safe mode restart to try again.